If you want to complete an exterior safe car wash with pre-wash, snow foam, and the two bucket wash method, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a safe location: Park your car in a shaded area, away from direct sunlight. This will help prevent the soap from drying out too quickly, which can lead to water spots.
- Prepare your supplies: You’ll need a pre-wash cleaner, snow foam, two buckets with grit guards, a pressure washer or hose, a wash mitt, a car wash soap, various detail brushes and a drying towel.
- Start with the wheels: Apply your wheel cleaner liberally to the wheels. Start off by cleaning the wheel barrels and wheel arches using a long barrel brush. Then move onto the wheel faces; using a soft brisseled detail brush lightly agitate the wheel faces to remove the dirt and brake dust making sure to get into all the small knooks and crannies.
- Power rinse the wheel and move onto the next.
- Apply the pre-wash cleaner: Spray the pre-wash cleaner on the car’s surface, starting from the bottom and working your way up. Let the cleaner sit for a few minutes to break down any stubborn dirt and grime.
- Rinse the car again: After the pre-wash cleaner has had time to work, rinse the car thoroughly with a pressure washer or hose. Be sure to rinse off all the pre-wash cleaner.
- Snow foam the car: Apply the snow foam to the car’s surface using a foam cannon or foam gun. Let the foam sit for a few minutes to loosen any remaining dirt and grime. At this point you can use a soft brisseled detail brush on the hard to reach spots.
- Rinse the car again: After the snow foam has had time to work, rinse the car thoroughly with a pressure washer or hose. Be sure to rinse off all the foam.
- Prepare the two buckets: Fill one bucket with clean water and the other with water and car wash soap. Add a grit guard to the bucket with soap to prevent dirt and grit from contaminating the wash mitt.
- Wash the car starting from the top: Using the two bucket method, dip the wash mitt in the soapy water and wash a section of the car. Rinse the mitt in the clean water bucket and then return to the soapy water bucket. Continue this process until the entire car is washed.
- Rinse the car again: After washing the car, rinse it thoroughly with a pressure washer or hose, starting from the top and working your way down.
- Dry the car: Use a soft, clean towel to dry the car. Start at the top and work your way down, making sure to get all the water off the car.
By following these steps, you can safely wash your car’s exterior with pre-wash, snow foam, and the two bucket wash method to remove stubborn dirt and grime before making contact with the car. Remember to always use the appropriate supplies and techniques to avoid damaging the car’s paint or other surfaces.
RJM Autocare offer this service at an affordable price! Check out the package here: https://www.rjmautocare.co.uk/packages